Saturday, February 9, 2013

Week Seven

Age today: 7 weeks or 49 days

Age Being Posted: Weeks 6-7 or Days 42-48

Date: February 3 - 9

Diaper Size: Newborn - size 1 or small

Clothing Size: newborn, 0-3,first time wearing 3 months

Photo of the Week: Dad, Grandpa, Great-Grandpa and you!


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


Milestones: Smile in response to smile, hold head steady when upright


Development: Finally its not just in my mind you're growing! Although you're still wearing some newborn most you've outgrown! You're also wearing 3 months now. Everyone looks at you and just loves those chubby cheeks! You also smiled for the first time this week! I was changing your diaper and was singing a little ditty I made up and when I finished I smiled at you and you smiled right back! Also now when I carry you on my shoulder you lift up your head and it doesn't fall either way! It's steady now

Concerns: That milk is in EVERYTHING. I'm trying really hard not to eat any of it BUT its hard because then I just don't eat anything and to make milk I need to eat but I don't want you to feel bad. Ugh.

Eating Habits: Only breast milk every 2-2h30, still once at night but waking up around 5 to eat again

Sleeping Habits: Same as always. Great nights. Bad naps!

Health: You're the shining example of great health

Special Moments-
Best:
Taking you on your very first outing
   Worst: One day was full of 10-15 min naps

This Weeks Observations/Activities: This week (yesterday) we took you to Calacali to meet the family on your dads moms (is that how you would say that?) side. You weren't so keen on it. From the moment we arrived until about the time we left all you did was sleep. There were so many people! You were like this is too much for me I'm gonna ignore it. But everyone thought you were adorable!

Photos From This Week:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

0 comments:

Post a Comment