Sunday, February 24, 2013

Week Nine (2 Months)

Age today: 9 weeks or 62 days

Age Being Posted: Weeks 8-9 or Days 56-61

Date: February 17 - 23

Diaper Size: Size 1 or small

Photo of the Week: Little Miss Blue Eyes!


2013-02-21 16.30.48


Milestones: Nothing new this week -- She had such a busy week last week guess there was nothing left! See milestones page for list of milestones already passed.


Development: I know they say its not possible but I swear you're eyes are getting bluer. They say eyes can change up to even 2 years though most are set by a year but they never get lighter only darker. I swear yours are lighter I don't care what "they" say. I look at old pictures of you (haha-8 weeks ago) and you've changed so much already! Wow. You're so much sturdier now. Chunky cheeks and thighs. You're adorable.

Concerns: Still puking and no milk. I'm getting severely irritated. I wouldn't mind not eating it if you were actually getting better!

Eating Habits: Only breast milk every 2-2h30 and once at night and early morning

Sleeping Habits: Still a good 5-6 hour stretch. Naps are hit and miss. Some are OK. Others not so much.

Health: Perfect!

Special Moments-
Best:
The bedtime feeding you eat and it's just me and you time and I love it
   Worst: Bath time is awful now and dadas and I have no idea why but you cry and cry and cry. You use to love your bath

Photos From This Week:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

0 comments:

Post a Comment