Saturday, March 2, 2013

Week Ten

Age today: 10 weeks or 70 days

Age Being Posted: Weeks 9-10 or Days 63-69

Date: February 24 - March 2

Diaper Size: small or size 1

Clothing Size: 0-3, 3

Size-
Weight: 9 lbs 11 oz
Height: 55 cm
Head C.: 36 cm

Photo of the Week: Sleeping in Your Carseat


2013-02-25 10.11.48


Milestones: raise chest when supported by arms (while on stomach),  laugh out loud

Development: You're a chunky baby now! I can't believe how much you've grown. I look at your checks and belly and can't believe you are the same baby! You move around so much more now. I find you sideways in your crib and I have no idea how you got that way! Now you can laugh which is probably the most adorable sound I've ever heard! You did it at first to dadas (Only fair--I got your first smile!) but have done it a couple times so far. Also while you're on your tummy you can now raise up your little chest! It's amazing how much strength those little arms have.

Concerns: Vaccine reaction! And head circumference. The doctor doesn't seem worried at all but I feel its too small/growing slow.

Eating Habits: Every 2-2h30 during the day, 2 times at night.

Sleeping Habits: After 2 am you wake up at 4am and then again at 6. It's killing me!

Health: Just perfect

Special Moments-
    Best: Taking you to get your American passport and birth record!
Worst: Vaccines!

The Doctor Visit: We went to your 2 month checkup this week. We told her all about your routine and night schedule. We talked about your reflux which hadn't improved as much as she hoped so she subscribed some medicine. We asked a few questions about the vaccines that you had to get (DTP, Hib, IPV, Rota ) which I think is ALOT for a 2 month old but I still believe vaccines are important so we got them. You spit out the Rota but the doctor said it was fast absorbing. The other ones you screamed because of the needle but within 5 minutes you were fine.

This Weeks Observations/Activities: This week we did SO much! You giggled for the first time on Feb 24th at dadas because he is silly! On the 25th we went to get your Ecuadorian cedula with me and your aunt Dani. What a complication getting your picture done! That same day, but in the evening, we went to the doctor and got shots. Ouch! I slept in your room because I was worried because you had a fever and were just really fussy. On the 26th we went to the US embassy to get your birth report and passport. It took forever and we have to go back in a couple of weeks because I forgot to take pictures of when I was pregnant and when I had you. After that we went to the passport place for your Ecuadorian passport and got that within an hour! By the time we were leaving though you had gotten a fever again so we gave you medicine and called the doctor. She told us only to worry if you still had the fever after 72 hours. And you didn't! So all is good!

Pictures From This Week:

2013-02-24 08.11.38 2013-02-25 11.17.09 2013-03-01 10.52.52 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

0 comments:

Post a Comment