Saturday, November 9, 2013

Week Fourty Six

Age today: 46 Weeks


Age Being Posted: Weeks 45 - 46

Date: November 3 - 9

Diaper Size: 2 or Medium, 3 at night

Clothing Size: 6-9 months and 9 months


Photo of the Week: 






Milestones: Nothing new this week

Development:  You're hair is getting a lot longer. It looks like a little style. It's long in the front and short in the back. Super cute. You understand everything and you try to repeat it too. I say Sit down and you look at me and then say something like "mit ouwn" and it so cute. You play games and you try so hard to make everyone laugh. You think you are just hilarious! You try to be dramatic and throw yourself backwards like "oh my it's just so much work being so cute!" and then you fake laugh. And everyone around you laughs hysterically. Even me. And I've seen it a million times now.

Concerns: none

Eating Habits: Breastmilk every 3- 4 hours, 3 meals and 2 snacks a day

Sleeping Habits:  Same as it has been. You wake up once at night. Naps are either long in the morning or in the afternoon and then the other is 45 minutes.

Health: Healthy

Special Moments- Aunt alice was playing with you and you wanted to come back to me so you lay your head on my shoulder from her arms and patted my back. I couldn't help it. I had to take you. Sweet girl!


Other Observations/Activities:  We spent the week at Aunt Alices again. We played with the dog and hung out around the house playing peek a boo and chased you around. You climbed up stairs and tried playing with the dog. It was fun but we were in side a lot more than usual because its gotten so cold. And while I like the winter I don't like to be outside in the winter so we spent most of the week indoors.


Pictures From This Week: 





0 comments:

Post a Comment