Sunday, November 24, 2013

Week Forty Eight (11 Months)

Age today: 48 Weeks


Age Being Posted: Weeks 47-48

Date: November 17 - 23

Diaper Size: 3

Clothing Size: 6-9 months and 9 months


Photo of the Week: 







Milestones: Nothing new this week

Development:   You're growing up so fast. You're small, obviously, but you understand SO much. Sometimes I'll just be talking to you, not really expecting you to understand what I'm saying but then I look at you and ask a question and it seems like your answering me. I'll say something like "Do you want the Puffs?" and you'll say "no, no no" shaking your head and then I say, "Oh I know, you want the yogurt bites, don't you?" and you'll sort of jump in your chair like "DUH, mom, that's what I want!" I don't even show them to you, so I know it's not that you know their look. And grammy and you will be chatting and she'll say "That's my mom. Get away" and you'll slap her hand and hold onto me tighter. It's just. You are so grown up!

Words: Mum, da-da, pen (penny, our kitty), bye, hi, no, done, nigh nigh (night night), Paw-paw (grandpa)

Signs: done, more, eat (We don't work much with this but she knows the signs I've taught)

Concerns: none

Eating Habits: Breastmilk every 3- 4 hours, 3 meals and 2 snacks a day

Sleeping Habits: Surprise, surprise, sleeping is still off. Not sure even how to get it back on track. We just move around so much that it's hard to keep everything in line. I figure when we go back home you'll start to get the hang of everything. You're waking up once or twice and usually up between 5-6:30. I always hope for 6:30 but more often than not I'm not getting that! Naps are usually fine. 2 naps about 2-3 hours between the two of them.

Health: Healthy

Special Moments- Giving Kisses without being asked : )

Other Observations/Activities:  This week we spent the whole week at Grammy's. There were a few days we were able to go outside but most of them were too cold. We finally got out the tunnel that Grammy got you and you crawled through it like it was nothing. It was super cute. You thought it was the funnest thing in the world. You especially thought it was fun when mom ran from one side to the other. You'd turn around in there and try to catch me. This week you gave pa-pa Jim a kiss (as seen in the picture below) which sure made his day. You had a lot of fun with him that day. Playing with the remote and everything. It was a blast just watching you.

Pictures From This Week: 




0 comments:

Post a Comment