Sunday, November 17, 2013

Week Fourty Seven

Age today: 46 Weeks


Age Being Posted: Weeks 46-47

Date: November 10 - 16

Diaper Size: 2 or Medium, 3 at night

Clothing Size: 6-9 months and 9 months


Photo of the Week: 







Milestones: Nothing new this week

Development:  You have so many different facial expressions. You seem like a real grown up. This week you threw a little fit and knocked a cup out of my hand. You tell me no. And you say so many words, actually I think I'm going to start a section on just that. Your hair is long, I've been putting it into little hairdos now that I can. It's so much fun! There isn't much to do with it yet but I do want to get you used to it so that later you won't be completely surprised when you have to sit down in the morning to get your hair done.

Words: Mum, da-da, pen (penny, our kitty), bye, hi, no, done

Signs: done, more

Concerns: none

Eating Habits: Breastmilk every 3- 4 hours, 3 meals and 2 snacks a day

Sleeping Habits:  The beginning of the week was awful. You woke up between 3-6 times at night. Finally one day I decided just to not feed you again and the next night was MUCH better. And the rest of the week you slept really well... You even slept the whole night once.

Health: Healthy

Special Moments- The first time swinging

Other Observations/Activities:  It was cold a few days but then it got really nice outside. It was in the sixties again so we spent the day outside. I put you in a baby swing and you had a blast. We took a walk with the girls and sat outside on the little trampoline and in the grass. I was very excited to be able to do that because then the cold front came in and now it's freezing!

Pictures From This Week: 









0 comments:

Post a Comment