Sunday, April 21, 2013

Week Seventeen

Age today: 17 weeks or 112 days

Age Being Posted: Weeks 16-17 or Days 105-111

Date: April 14 - 20

Diaper Size: Last time using size 1! In the middle of the week you switched over to size 2 (Medium)

Clothing Size: 0-3, 3, 3-6

Photo of the Week: Hugging MomOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


Milestones Alert:  Rolled over from back to tummy


Development: You now seem to grab onto me when I try to put you down and you don't want to go! It's super cute so most of the time I'm not even annoyed even though I can't get things done! you rolled over from your back to your stomach for the first time! And dad had turned around for just a second to run your bath and then when he turned back you were on you stomach!

Concerns: You decided sleeping through the night wasn't for you but it was for me! And I miss it!

Eating Habits: Breast milk, every 3 hours

Sleeping Habits: You are now waking up more than once a night, though I only feed you once. Not sure whats going on here..

Health: Perfectly healthy little girl!

Special Moments-
Best: At your grandparents house you practically flung yourself at me so that I would hold you. Not sure your grandpa liked it but it was so cute to me!
Worst: One night you woke up 4 times. AWFUL!

This Weeks Observations/Activities: Your aunts and uncles came over this week to have a little get together and even though everyone was yelling you didn't even make a peep. You sleep right through all the noice! We also went for a quick walk with your (real) aunt and uncle. I'm not sure you like the stroller much though.

Pictures From This Week:

                 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

0 comments:

Post a Comment