Sunday, January 13, 2013

Week Three

Age Today: 3 weeks or 21 days

Age Being Posted: Weeks 2-3 or Days 14-20

Date: January 6 - 12

Diaper Size: Still newborn!

Clothing Size: newborn, 0-3 still big though!

Photo of the Week: Eating Your Hands Already!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


Milestones: Bring both hands together, respond to a bell

Development: You lost your umbilical cord stump this week (Jan 6). And you're just adorable! You do stay awake a little longer in the evenings now but mostly crying. But when you aren't and you're awake I can't believe I made something so precious. You stare at me with those big blue eyes and I can just feel so much love. You have already started to bring your hands together and put them in your mouth as you can see from the picture above! "Respond to a bell" I think you can do. I don't have a bell but you respond to other sounds so I assume a bell would be the same.

Concerns: Still spitting A LOT. We asked the doctor who told us it was because of too much dairy. So I've stopped eating as much.

Eating Habits: Only breast milk, Every 1-2 hours during day, 3-4 at night

Sleeping Habits: In our room still  and quite a bit. You're only really awake in the evening

Health: Perfect!

Special Moments-
Best: Just staring into my eyes while you ate
Worst: One night you stayed awake from 2-4am!

This Weeks Observations/Activities: This week we didn't do very much except for yesterday. We got to go back to our house so you finally got to go "home". You also met your sister Penny! We thought she was gonna freak out but she didn't! She doesn't like it much when you cry though. Now you're in your own room. Its a lot farther to walk at night for me and you did wake up a bit more but I think it will be better in the long run.

Pictures From This Week:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Emily OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

0 comments:

Post a Comment