Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day Four

Emilynn is doing sooooooo much better! They say that if her blood tests come back all good then she can come home with us tomorrow!

Of course she wont actually be going home now. My idiot husband asked the doctor about having a cat and he told us we had to get rid of it. He said for the next 15 days Em would still be weak so it was worse NOW but still bad to have the cat later.

Number One: I had cats(and dogs and a bird) from the time I was born. No problem.

Number Two: I've read sooooo many studies about the benefits of having pets that to hear a doctor say its bad boggles my mind.

Number Three: Its a cultural thing I think. Everyone here hates cats.

So now his parents say we have to get rid of the cat. Blah. Blah. Blah.

So I purposed the idea of staying at their house the first 15 days so she would be stronger before we introduced them.

They obviously agreed. I know its just a band-aid because they will say we have to get rid of her again after the 15 days but for now it's all ok.

Em will come home tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment